Please follow the guidelines listed below when submitting your photographs. This will allow your virtual consultation to be as close as possible to an in-person consultation.
When taking your photographs:
- Do not use a flash. Instead, take the photographs in a room with bright, natural lighting.
- Have the photographs taken from a distance of 3 – 5 feet.
- Keep the target in focus and centered in the frame.
When submitting your photographs:
- Use digital photos or print photos that have been scanned.
- Use jpg or jpeg file types.
- Do not exceed 2MB (2,000kb) per photograph. Larger photographs must be resized.
If you experience issues submitting photos, please reduce the size and re-submit.
Please provide your name and email one more time: